Quality Rubber Mats Interlock Cow / Pony 6 x 4 x 22mm Heavy Duty-Luxury Mats
- The comfort of cows is directly proportional to their productivity and profitability.Their comfort levels will also affect their health and well-being.
- It is especially important for cows to be comfortably when they are lying down.
- Also, the cow needs to ruminate while lying down. Lying down also allows the hooves to dry off and rest in order to reduce the risk of diseases.
- However, if the holding pen or barn is not comfortable, the cow will spend a shorter time lying down, and this will affect their overall health and well-being.
- This is why it is very important for all livestock owners to purchase high-quality cow mats that are durable and comfortable.
- Protects Feets during feeding.
- Cow stand and eat comfortably.
- Cow bull safely.
- Improves cow flow through the parlour.
- Cow stand quietly.
- Easy to clean and disinfect.
- Non-porous, non-absorbent, urine proof, will not swell, curl or lift.
- Dust, spore, smell and allergy free for humans and animals.
- Insulation from cold, slip resistant when wet.
- Tough and long lasting.
|Clockspeed||Reduced Health Risks In Cows These mats will protect the cows from the hard and cold floor, and also relieve the symptoms of arthritis. Arthritis can cause lameness in cows, and this will affect their well-being and their productivity. The mats are very comfortable, and they are great for the cow’s joints. Furthermore, mats reduce the wear and tear on the cow’s feet while they are standing.|